Commenting on development proposals/development plan matters

If you receive a communication from your Local Planning Authority advising you about a planning matter on which you would like to make comment, Westward Planning is here to help.

There could be any number of ways in which you may be affected by the planning system, and your Local Planning Authority is duty bound to consult you on any matters that it considers may affect your property. Even if you have not specifically been written to, it does not mean that you cannot make your comments known.

The most likely matters that your Council will contact you regarding will either be to advise you of a planning application nearby, or of a consultation regarding changes to the development plan.

Whatever the communication, should you wish to make your views known and would like to ensure that this is done using the appropriate terminology and format (to maximise the strength of your points), Westward Planning can put forward planning representations on your behalf.

If you have received a communication and would like to discuss how you can correspond in the most effective manner, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here, and we will be pleased to talk you through how we can assist your case.

We look forward to hearing from you.